Monday 3 February 2014

Is it Monday already?

How did the weekend pass so quickly? I feel like I was just walking into the car park to head home Friday afternoon and now its lunchtime Monday - boo!!

I am feeling wayyyyyy to tired for a Monday morning so a few earlier nights this week are in order. I have made an effort to eat well and exercise over the past few weeks but I think sleep is the one area I have neglected to work on. 

I had a really fun weekend with beach time, drinks by the harbour, long early morning walks, time spent catching up with family, New Zealand holiday planning and quality time spent with Gav.

But alas the weekend is now over which means I need to get myself ready for another busy work week. 

Here are a few photos from the weekend:




How did you spend your weekend? Any big plans for the week to come?

Jen Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
The Year Of Life © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat