Friday 24 January 2014

Friday Favs

Its Friday!! This is a post I am going to do every friday. It is a list of my favourite things from the past week.

And here is the first list....

Fav Blog
A Girl Named Leney
I have been following this blog for a while but find myself reading it a lot lately. Love the dreamy photos! 

Fav Blog Post
How to support the bloggers you love
This is a good reminder of why people blog. I will definitely take a few of these tips on board and leave more comments and send more emails to bloggers I love.

Fav Song
Dirty Paws by Of Monsters & Men - I have been playing this song non stop since seeing The Secret Life of Walter Mitty

Fav Moment
Waking up in the middle of the night and hugging Gav and seeing both of our cats asleep curled up beside him - so much love!

Fav TV Show
The Mindy Project!! Mindy and Danny hooking up - LOVE! I just adore Mindy Kaling, she is such a great role model for girls!

Fav Quote



Have a great weekend!

Xx

1 comment:

  1. When Danny went in for the that big epic kiss my mouth dropped! I couldn't stop smiling!

    ReplyDelete

 
The Year Of Life © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat