Sunday 12 January 2014

The start of a new blog & new adventure!




Welcome to The Year Of Life!

Earlier this week I celebrated my 27th birthday. It's not a momentous age or particularly important birthday but with the start of a new year and turning another year older I have been reflecting on the past year. Whilst I didn't experience anything earth shatteringly bad, I spent most of the year feeling lost, suffering anxiety and being unsure of myself - basically I felt like I wasn't really living my life. 

So therefore I am planning to make positive changes for the coming 12 months to help me create the happy, healthy and fun filled life I want - hence the title of the blog.

This year is about being present in my life and saying YES to new things! Part of this includes a list of goals I have set for myself titled 28 by 28. You can read the list here. Whilst some things are fun and trivial there are many things on the list to challenge me. So I am both excited and nervous about ticking things off the list!!

This blog won't just be about big moments and my 28 by 28 list - I will blog about my daily life, things that inspire or interest me and I'm sure I'll throw in lots of photos of my cats because I just can't help myself!!

Love, Jen


2 comments:

  1. happy late birthday!!! and i Need to make one of those lists!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isi waktu luang dengan bermain baccarat di situs sbobet ini http://103.102.46.188 menang berapapun pasti dibayar dan proses.

    ReplyDelete

 
The Year Of Life © 2013.

Design by The Blog Boat